Lucey Transport Logistics, a progressive expanding company has the following vacancies:
Position: Inventory Controller
Location: Greenogue, Rathcoole, Co Dublin
We are currently seeking to recruit a full time Inventory Controller working within an extremely high volume Logistics operation. The Inventory control function is designed to maintain the integrity and accuracy of our customers’ inventories at all times.
- Manage stock control measures and analyse Inventory records
- Provide up to date and accurate stock inventory information and Management reporting
- Coordinate and complete perpetual stock counting/stock accuracy checks liaising with other Warehouse personnel and further coordinate Full inventories when required
- Document best in class stock control procedures
- Maintain and monitor Returns & MRB quarantine controls
- Coordinate Stock Traceability checks and Batch controls
- Maintain a suite of key performance indicators
As a potential candidate you should possess the following attributes
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Previous experience and understanding of WMS is essential
- Excellent experience with MS Office (Excel ,Word)
- Previous SAP experience (and IDoc messaging) an advantage
- Previous experience of RF and voice pick technology an advantage
- Excellent PC skills is essential
- Excellent communication & Team building skills
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Good organisational and time management skills
This role is a key position within the organisation and as such is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Position : Warehouse Working Team Leader
( shift work)
Location : Greenogue, Rathcoole, Co Dublin
Main Purpose of Job:
This is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day to day operation of the Warehouse. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role along with the need for excellent man management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the daily work plan.
- Adherence to stock management systems.
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements.
- Monitor accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection of all inbound goods/returned product.
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers orders are fulfilled.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
- Daily liaison with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and improve processes.
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
- Assist in employee training, development and engagement.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- Exceptional man management and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety, preferably IOSH standard.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft office.
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals, submit your CV by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by clicking on the button below:
- Millstreet/ Cork Depots
- Dublin Offices
- Artic drivers – nationwide deliveries
Truck Driver Vacancies
Please download our Driver Application Form by clicking on the button below, and send to the following email address: email@example.com.